SAVE 20% ON YOUR SPORTS GEAR & OTHER SPRING NEEDS AT SPORTS AUTHORITY 4/18-19 & 4/25-26!
Please goto the Documents & Pictures page on our web site for the Sports Authority coupon. We are having trouble loading the file to this email. There is a picture of the coupon on our home page and the coupon is loaded to this Documents page.
4/18-19 & 4/25-26 all CAA Players and Families will receive 20% OFF your entire purchase at your EP Sports Authority store! Don’t miss your chance to stock up on remaining gear for 2015 and any other spring or sporting good needs you have! The 20% savings is good on any purchase! You can stock up the whole family! We have goodies for everyone in your group!
Please print the attached coupon or show on your smart phone and redeem in store anytime during the valid dates. For more details or if you can’t print attached coupon for the shop weekend please email
Sports Authority looks forward to serving you and Good Luck with your season!
Congratulations, our CAA Baseball/Softball teams have been selected to participate in our Home Team Advantage Program for your upcoming season!
Each teammate can use this “Teammate Card” and every time they show this card at the Chanhassen Buffalo Wild Wings restaurant, we will donate 10% of their total bill (less promotional discounts and unless otherwise specified) back to your program.
Program Dates: May 1 to July 31, 2015
Here is How the Program Works:
1. Bring your Teammate Card into your sponsoring restaurant, during your season. Details are on your card.
2. Show your card, on a mobile device or via printed copy, to your server and let them know you are part of the Home Team Advantage Program.
3. The server will add 10% of your total sales to your team’s running total. It’s that easy!
4. At the end of the season, Buffalo Wild Wings will donate the 10% of sales that your entire team generated throughout
the season back to your team.
5. The manager will contact your coach to set up a date and time to present your team with the donation. Buffalo Wild Wings believes that teamwork builds the foundation for a successful community and our goal is to help make your community the best place to live, work, play and dine. We want to help keep our community working and playing together.
Papa John's ‘Dollars for Dough’ Fundraiser Program
Papa John's ‘Dollars for Dough’
Chanhassen Athletic Association
We are pleased to announce our local Papa John's has formed a partnership with our organization to raise funds.
The program is called Papa John's ‘Dollars for Dough’. Set your tables for some great tasting pizza from Papa When you, your family and friends order online from Papa John's and use this promo code: CAA14, you will receive 20% off the total order at regular menu price. In addition Papa John’s will donate 20% of the total net sales generated by the Promo Code to our organization. Be sure to use Promo Code CAA14 when you are placing your order online www.papajohns.com.
Papa John’s Pizza is committed to partner with us to help meet our fundraising needs. Please support our “Dollars for Dough” fundraiser.
Exchange Item Widget on Front Page (swap, lost and found, or for sale items)
This widget is used to list items for sale, found, lost, swap or for items that are wanted.
After you post an item, you'll get a form asking for a "key" before the message is actually posted. This "key" is emailed to you at the address you give on the Exchange Item entry form. Once you receive this email, enter the number on the form, and your item will be posted.